WORK WITH US!
US Tower is looking for Quality minded individuals to join our TEAM. Start your Career with us today!
You may fill in this form and send it along with your cover letter and résumé to HR@ustower.com. Or print your form and bring it directly to the facility to which you’d like to apply.
The candidate for the welder position will be required to pass a 1-G Limited steel weld test.
- Must join, fabricate, and repair metals and other materials by applying appropriate welding techniques. -Must have general knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Obtains and demonstrates general knowledge of the procedures, drawings, components, and products manufactured.
QC Inspector will need to ensure product conformance in accordance with specified criteria including documentation and reporting of all inspections.
- Conduct inspections in accordance with prints and/or inspection forms at specified points to ensure conforming products for primary parts and sub-assemblies.
- Document all inspections, both conforming & non-conforming in specified locations/software.
- Report all non-conforming products/inspections & place on hold if for disposition.
- Help keep calibrations up to date by collecting upcoming due calibrations from logs & getting them ready to ship or notifying management based on calibration requirements.
Trailer Assembler Must be able to read directions for work orders and follow instructions from Manager, Supervisor or Lead. Responsible for assembling parts, and subassemblies and mounting components onto a manufactured trailer chassis using a variety of hand and power tools. The assembler will be responsible for line equipment, ensuring all equipment is operating properly. Assemble must monitor quality control in accordance with company policy and work procedures.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; communicate re-order points.
- Able to mount fuel tanks and run/connect fuel lines.
- Able to install batteries, run and attach battery cables.
- Able to install solar panel and enclosure box.
- Able to perform light electrical wiring of trailer fixtures.
- Operate overhead crane to move trailers down line.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; ensure workstation is clean, organized and that production parts, tools, test equipment and documentation are properly stored and maintained.
- Accurately document all the time on project to ensure proper invoicing.
The Safety Coordinator will be enforcing the safety program established by corporate office of the president or Vice president ensuring all training and documentation of employees is carried out as required.
- Train all personal per local, federal and company policy
- File and maintain all records relating to accidents, training, inspections, and exposures.
- Conduct safety committee meetings twice per month.
- Monitor compliance, storm water pollution, GHS, Air pollution control.
- Make periodic inspections (daily MBWA) and monthly inspections for safety related violations.
- Liaison with facility leads supervisors and managers to improve safety compliance.
- Assist in all safety related inspections that may occur.
- Professional/ personal development engages in formal and informal on the job.
The Electrical Engineer position will primarily design and tests electro-mechanical control systems for mobile tower systems. In addition, the candidate will work on power generation systems (battery, solar, generator) and be capable of network integration of a variety of components into the control system.
- Development of control systems to include motor selection, controller selection, electrical component selection, creation of schematics and diagrams.
- Development of 12VDC, 24VDC, 120VAC and 240VAC power and control systems.
- Development of power generation systems such as internal combustion generators, solar power generation, battery systems and other possible power systems such as hydrogen using purchased components integrated into a system.
- Ability to design bench tests to replicate real-world functionality and stresses.
- Knowledge of common programming languages such as (but not limited to) C++, Python, Raspberry Pi, Ladder Logic, and other such languages.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests. Additionally, is proficient in generating reports as needed.
The Mechanical Engineer position designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by devolving and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods, testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; r reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
The Design Drafter position, needs to be able to use design principles to create and design technical drawings that bring the engineers ideas to life, need to have excellent knowledge of solid works and the ability to conceptualize design with meticulous attention to detail.
- Collecting structural materials required for designs.
- Calculating dimensions, weight limitations, and measurements for designs.
- Drafting designs using solid work software.
- Collaborating with the engineer team to review drawings and designs.
- Adjusting drawings according to feedback from engineers.
- Ensuring designs comply with company regulations and quality standards.
- Setting up drawing formats and configuration files for the manufacturing shop.
The main function of a Driver is to pick up and deliver the cargo in a safe and efficient manner, on time.
Drivers are expected to follow all rules and regulations of the Department of Transportation, and follow all States' laws.
• Conduct receiving inspections in accordance with work instructions, purchase orders, prints, and inspection forms to ensure in coming conforming project.
• Documentation of receiving, including receiving reports,Daily/Weekly, Reports, SPR, and filing of document.
•Shipping of outgoing product, verification, photos, and documentation
•Non-conformance reports & RTV’s
•Production floor in process inspections
•Other duties as assigned
Electrical Assembler will need to have the knowledge and ability to efficiently conduct and perform one of the four functions of Tower Assembly with little to no supervision. Able to complete projects from work orders and blueprints. Responsible for learning the procedures, drawings, components, and products manufactured. Relies on limited experience and instruction to plan and accomplish goals.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Construct electrical components using proper hand or power tools.
- Fitting electrical components together per drawing and blueprints.
- If needed works on the Machine Motor Drive.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; ensure workstation is clean, organized and that production parts, tools, test e equipment and documentation are properly stored and maintained.
Clean and maintain offices in an expeditious manner. Includes dusting and cleaning all work stations
Clean and maintain all wash basins, bathrooms, and lunchrooms in a sanitary manner.
Initiate and schedule deep cleaning with office personnel, including but not limited to cleaning surfaces, flooring, walls, and work areas.
Perform other duties as assigned, including but not limited to assistance with shop floor cleaning, and guest house cleaning.
Maintain adequate cleaning and restroom supplies; store all supplies in an organized and sanitary manner.