WORK WITH US!
US Tower is looking for Quality minded individuals to join our TEAM. Start your Career with us today!
You may fill in this form and send it along with your cover letter and résumé to HR@ustower.com. Or print your form and bring it directly to the facility to which you’d like to apply.
US Tower Open Positions
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. In compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principals.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervisory experience preferredAccounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math SkillsAccounting degree requiredManufacturing experience as related to government contracting preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Software skills required – Microsoft Office, SAP (preferred)
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to join our growing Engineering Department at our Kansas Facility. Will work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
• Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
• Produce outline designs.
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyses data and interpret results.
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
• Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety.
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
• Estimate budget and scope of project.
• Solicit observations from operators.
• Prepare product reports and documentation.
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
• Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
• Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
• Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
• Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
• Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Creativity and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
• Technical writing skills
• BSc degree in Engineering
Compensation: Competitive wage offered DOE. Employment type: full-time
Precision sheet metal programmer/developer/planner Minimum 5 years’ experience.
Must be able to route plan & develop flat pattern sheet metal parts. Must be proficient in the following software’s & familiar with the machines. Computer programs: AP100, SolidWorks, Fabriwin, Dr.ABE Blank and Bend, FabriBEND. Punch Machines: EMK3610NT servo drive Punch Turret, Laser Machine: Amada LC 4020 F1 NT Laser & Loader, FO-2015NT Laser, Brakes: HG1303 Brake press, RG-100,HFB 2204.
Our company is growing by leaps and bounds so lots of potential for promotion. Plus we have lots of automation so you use your brain not your back.
• 5 years of working experience in this field
• 2 year technical degree
• Proficient in electrical design, analysis and troubleshooting
• Alternating current and all types of power generation
• Low voltage DC current
• Experience with computer controls and IP based controllers
• Have experience with video surveillance systems and camera’s
• Some solar application experience including power budget analysis
• Trouble-shooting experience with electro mechanical devices
• Experience in the creation of technical manuals, schematics, system block diagrams and flowcharts
• Prior working experience in proposal development
• Working experience with international current and voltages
• Working knowledge of active and passive components including switches, connectors, cable and wire
• Some wireless communications including 900 MHz to 4.4 GHz
• Prior knowledge of SATCOM (commercial and/or military) is a plus
• Low power RF experience including frequency and budget allocation
• Working experience with PLC controllers
• Knowledge of small form factor power supplies
• Data acquisition knowledge a plus
• Experience in CAT5e and Fiber connections a must
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists the Engineering department in all aspects of electrical matters on projects
• Miscellaneous duties as required